By opening Options dialog and setting the "Number of fields that triggers AutoFill from Identity". AutoFill from Identity comes up only if the number of fillable text fields is equal to or greater than the value of this setting (4 by default). Note that AutoFill from Passcards is not affected by this setting.
Articles in this section
- How often does RoboForm sync? (Windows/Mac)
- How can I change the location of the Roboform data user folder?
- Where are my Roboform data files?
- Can I separate the list of Logins from the Bookmarks I have?
- Can I make RoboForm display Safenotes on the toolbar I have in a browser?
- Can I have several RoboForm Profiles on RoboForm for Mac?
- How do I get back to the default RoboForm settings?
- If you use ATI HydraVision, it may affect the positioning of AutoFill dialog. Go into HydraVision options, Desktop Management tab, and uncheck 'Enable dialog repositioning' checkbox, this will make AutoFill dialog be positioned correctly.
- How can I customize the location and the behavior of AutoFill dial? (V7 only)
- RF Desktop: How can I stop the RoboForm Taskbar icon from appearing? How do I make stop RoboForm from starting on Windows Startup?