See the settings in RoboForm -> Options -> Security -> Password Protection for New Files section
Articles in this section
- Enabling Touch ID on Mac
- Enabling Windows Biometric Framework for RoboForm
- Does RoboForm have an on-screen keyboard?
- Can I stop the Master Password prompts?
- What to do if your Master Password is not being accepted or you forgot it.
- Setting up Google Authenticator for your account
- New Security with RFO One File
- Security Center
- How to enable One Time Password (OTP)
- What is the Security Center?