Please do not worry, that is by design, since RoboForm SearchCards do not contain any sensitive information. If you want to protect a SearchCard - please right-click it and set the Protected menu item active.
Articles in this section
- Is RoboForm susceptible to the Spectre/Meltdown vulnerabilities?
- Does RoboForm fall prey to Hidden Field attacks?
- I saved a SearchCard, but it was not protected by the Master Password. Why?
- I entered the Master Password and now RoboForm opens all password-protected Logins without asking for the Master Password?
- If somebody steals my computer with RoboForm on it, can they get into my accounts?