1) When importing from Dashlane, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) On the popup Dashlane app, click File >> Export Data >> Unsecured archive (readable) in CSV format.
3) When prompted, enter your Master Password.
4) Save the DashlaneExport .csv file to your desktop (or anywhere on your computer).
5) A CSV file with your data will be downloaded on your computer. Note its location.
6) Launch RoboForm and log in
7) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one of the following.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Data & Sync >> Import From)
8) From the "Import" dialog, choose "Dashlane" on the left.
9) On the right choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click on the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
10) After selecting "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file, that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
11) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.