1) When importing from LastPass, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) While logged into your LastPass account, click the button in the upper right corner, >> Tools >> Advanced Tools >> Export To >> LastPass CSV File.
3) If prompted, enter your login credentials on the next screen.
4) Here's where it gets a little tricky, so stick with us! You should now see a page with plain text on it- these are your logins.
5) You’ll want to highlight all of the text on the page, which can either be done manually or by hitting CTRL+A on your keyboard. Then, Right Click >> Copy or hit CTRL+C.
6) Open Notepad on your computer and Paste your logins using Right Click >> Paste or CTRL+V. To save this file, choose File >> Save As. Choose a file name like “Logins.csv” (you’ll have to manually enter the “.csv” at the end of the file name), and a location that’s easily accessible (we used the Desktop). Under “Save as type” >> select “All Files” >> Save.
7) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one of the following.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Data & Sync >> Import from)
8) From "Import" dialog choose "LastPass" on the left.
9) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click on the folder icon below (import into folder) >>select "Import from File."
10) After selecting "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
11) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.