Importing your data from LastPass requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from LastPass, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from LastPass, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting a CSV file from LastPass:
NOTE: You can also do this process by logging into your LastPass vault through your browser, or through the LastPass desktop application.
1) Go to the LastPass extension and log in with your username and Master Password.
2) In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click "Open My Vault."
3) Select "Advanced Options" in the left navigation section at the bottom.
4) Click the "Export" option.
If prompted, enter your Master Password and click the red "Continue" button.
5) LastPass will export a CSV file titled "lastpass_export.csv" into your downloads.
NOTE: If the export does not push your data to CSV format as a downloadable file then the LastPass Universal Installer was not used to install LastPass.
Importing your LastPass data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "LastPass" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from LastPass. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.