Click RoboForm icon in the Status menu and then navigate to Preferences - Activate RoboForm Also you may launch RoboForm from Finder - Applications and then click RoboForm item in the Application menu - Activate RoboForm
Articles in this section
- Creating a Master Password
- RoboForm 8 (Mac): Installation and Setup
- RoboForm 8 (Windows): Installation and Setup
- Should I uninstall the old RoboForm version before installing the new version?
- When I upgrade to a new version of RoboForm, will my Identities and Logins be lost?
- How can I determine if RoboForm Pro is activated?
- How do I copy RoboForm with all its data from one computer to another computer?
- Why does the AutoUpdate dialog come up so often? It is annoying.
- How to do a clean install of RoboForm (Windows)
- How do I activate my RoboForm license on a Mac?