Click RoboForm icon in the Status menu and then navigate to Preferences - Activate RoboForm Also you may launch RoboForm from Finder - Applications and then click RoboForm item in the Application menu - Activate RoboForm
Articles in this section
- RoboForm 8 (Mac): Installation and Setup
- RoboForm 8 (Windows): Installation and Setup
- I installed RoboForm 184.108.40.206 and lost the toolbar in Firefox.
- Setting up a RoboForm Everywhere account on Windows or Mac
- Should I uninstall the old RoboForm version before installing the new version?
- When I upgrade to a new version of RoboForm, will my Identities and Logins be lost?
- How can I revert to the older version of RoboForm?
- I purchased more than one license. How do I install multiple licenses?
- How can I determine if RoboForm Pro is activated?
- How do I copy RoboForm with all its data from one computer to another computer?