Click RoboForm icon in the Status menu >> navigate to Preferences >> Activate RoboForm. You may also launch RoboForm from the Finder >> Applications >> click the RoboForm item in the Application menu >> Activate RoboForm.
Articles in this section
- Creating a Master Password
- RoboForm 8 (Mac): Installation and Setup
- RoboForm 8 (Windows): Installation and Setup
- Should I uninstall the old RoboForm version before installing the new version?
- When I upgrade to a new version of RoboForm, will my Identities and Logins be lost?
- How can I determine if RoboForm Pro is activated?
- How do I copy my RoboForm data from one computer to another?
- Why does the AutoUpdate dialog come up so often? It is annoying.
- How to perform a clean install of RoboForm (Windows)
- How do I activate my RoboForm license on a Mac?