Launch RoboForm from Finder - Applications and then click RoboForm item in the Application menu - Change Master Password… The window that requires your Old and New Master Password should appear, it also has the file reprotection options. Make sure that you tick the options you need. By default the option to change and reprotect the RoboForm User Data protected by the current Master Password is checked.
Articles in this section
- New Security with RFO One File
- Security Center
- How to enable One Time Password (OTP)
- What is the Security Center?
- What is One File?
- How can I unprotect logins, bookmarks, contacts, or identities in RoboForm 8?
- New one file format.
- Fingerprint reader on Mac
- Does RoboForm for Mac support two-factor authentication?
- How do I prevent RoboForm from asking for the Master Password each time I start my RoboForm?