Launch RoboForm from Finder - Applications and then click RoboForm item in the Application menu - Change Master Password. The window that requires your Old and New Master Password should appear, it also has the file reprotection options. Make sure that you tick the options you need. By default the option to change and reprotect the RoboForm User Data protected by the current Master Password is checked.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Master Password. What can I do?
- How can I change my Master Password?
- Why is a Master Password Important?
- Master Password changed from another device
- Enabling Touch ID on Mac
- Enabling Windows Biometric Framework for RoboForm
- Does RoboForm have an on-screen keyboard?
- Can I stop the Master Password prompts?
- Enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for your account
- How does One File work?