RoboForm for Mac can cache your Master Password and stop asking for it each time you access the protected RoboForm User Data if you check the "Do not ask for Master password" setting in RoboForm - Preferences
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Master Password. What can I do?
- How can I change my Master Password?
- Why is a Master Password Important?
- Master Password changed from another device
- Enabling Touch ID on Mac
- Enabling Windows Biometric Framework for RoboForm
- Does RoboForm have an on-screen keyboard?
- Can I stop the Master Password prompts?
- Enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for your account
- How does One File work?