RoboForm for Mac can cache your Master Password and stop asking for it each time you access the protected RoboForm User Data if you check the "Do not ask for Master password" setting in RoboForm - Preferences
Articles in this section
- New Security with RFO One File
- Security Center
- How to enable One Time Password (OTP)
- What is the Security Center?
- What is One File?
- How can I unprotect logins, bookmarks, contacts, or identities in RoboForm 8?
- New one file format.
- Fingerprint reader on Mac
- Does RoboForm for Mac support two-factor authentication?
- How do I prevent RoboForm from asking for the Master Password each time I start my RoboForm?