This tutorial is for RoboForm V7 only. It does not apply to the current version of RoboForm.
While you cannot recover your Master Password, you can set a new Master Password.
CAUTION: This will delete all of your current RoboForm Master Password protected data.
1) Open your browser.
2) Navigate to the RoboForm toolbar.
3) Select the RoboForm icon >> click "Options."
4) Select the "Security" tab >> click the "Set Master Password" button.
5) Enter your Master Password in the dialogue box. If you do not know your Master Password leave the field blank. Select "Next."
6) Check the "I forgot my Master Password" box. If you check this box, RoboForm will delete all data that is protected by the forgotten Master Password. You will not be able to retrieve this information ever again. Click "Next."
7) You will have to specify your login information for your RoboForm Everywhere account. Enter your RoboForm Everywhere User ID and password >> click "Next."
8) Once the RoboForm Everywhere setup has completed, select "Ok."
9) You will now need to create a new Master Password. Navigate to the RoboForm toolbar >> click the RoboForm icon >> select "Options."
10) Select the "Security" tab >> click "Set Master Password."
11) Click "Next" to indicate a forgotten Master Password.
12) A "Verify Master Password" box will appear. Check the box that says "I do not remember the password for this data," as well as the box that says "Do not ask me next time." Select "Next."
13) Type your new Master Password into the first box. In the second box, retype your new Master Password. Select "Protect All." Click "Next."
14) All RoboForm data will be resaved with your new Master Password. Select "OK."
15) Verify that the "Delete non-decrypted data" box is selected >> click "Next."
16) Delete the old RoboForm data file as it is impossible to recover. Click "OK" to delete the file.
17) Select "Yes" to perform the changes.
18) Updating of the Master Password has finished. Select "OK."