No. Please install the new version over the old version.
Articles in this section
- RoboForm 8 (Mac): Installation and Setup
- RoboForm 8 (Windows): Installation and Setup
- I installed RoboForm 184.108.40.206 and lost the toolbar in Firefox.
- Should I uninstall the old RoboForm version before installing the new version?
- When I upgrade to a new version of RoboForm, will my Identities and Logins be lost?
- I purchased more than one license. How do I install multiple licenses?
- How can I determine if RoboForm Pro is activated?
- How do I copy RoboForm with all its data from one computer to another computer?
- Why does the AutoUpdate dialog come up so often? It is annoying.
- How to do a clean install of RoboForm (Windows)