RoboForm 8 for desktop users only is currently free. Desktop users are required to create an account but are not required to sync your data to the RoboForm Account. If you are upgrading from v7 to v8 and have a current RoboForm Everywhere license, your license will automatically activate in v8. If you have any licenses issues please contact our support staff. RoboForm Support Staff
Articles in this section
- How do I get a list of my existing RoboForm orders?
- My licenses are not shown in my RoboForm Account
- Where has my RoboForm data been moved to in V8?
- How do I switch profiles in RoboForm 8?
- How can I upgrade my RoboForm Desktop to version 8?
- Why did I receive an email that my password was changed, when I didn’t change any of my passwords?
- How can I purchase another version of RoboForm Desktop and RoboForm2Go, but no longer see these options available
- How can I buy RoboForm Everywhere as a gift?
- Change Everywhere account on mac v8
- My license has expired. How do I renew my RoboForm Everywhere License?