Currently updates to an existing version, such as updating from version 7.9.6 to 7.9.7, are free. However, major upgrades, such as upgrading from version 6.0.0 to 7.0.0 require an upgrade fee, which is given at a reduced price to previous purchasers. The same will be when we release RoboForm 8.
Articles in this section
- Why is my RoboForm Everywhere renewal $19.95? I originally paid $9.95.
- How do I get a list of my existing RoboForm orders?
- Licenses not shown in RoboForm Account
- Where has the data been moved to in V8?
- How do I switch profiles in RoboForm 8?
- How can I upgrade my RoboForm Desktop to version 8?
- Why did I receive an email that my password was changed, when I didn’t actually change any of my passwords?
- I would like to purchase another version of RoboForm Desktop and RoboForm2Go, but no longer see these options available
- I would like to buy a gift for someone.
- Change Everwhere account on mac version 8