When you enter Master Password and RoboForm caches it in memory, RoboForm TaskBar icon and RoboForm Toolbar icon turn into a stylized Robot with sunglasses. Robot with Sunglasses shows that you are logged in to RoboForm and you do not need to enter Master Password anymore. Robot without Sunglasses means that you are logged out from RoboForm and if you attempt to open a protected RoboForm User Data file, Master Password will be requested.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Google Authenticator for your account
- New Security with RFO One File
- Security Center
- How to enable One Time Password (OTP)
- What is the Security Center?
- What is One File?
- How can I unprotect logins, bookmarks, contacts, or identities in RoboForm 8?
- New one file format.
- Fingerprint reader on Mac
- Does RoboForm for Mac support two-factor authentication?