1) When importing from 1Password, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open 1Password and log in.
3) While logged into your 1Password account, select the saved data you wish to export. You can select multiple data objects by holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys while clicking on them. You can also mass select all of the saved data by pressing Ctrl + A after clicking one of the items in the list. Right-click the selected data and choose Export.
4) A menu will pop up. Select Comma-separated values (CSV) >> name the file and note its location. You will need to find it during the import into RoboForm.
5) Launch RoboForm and log in.
6) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Account & Data >> Import)
7) From "Import" >> choose "1Password" on the left.
8) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
9) After selecting the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
10) When the import has been successfully completed, a confirmation screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.