Importing your data from 1Password requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from 1Password, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from 1Password, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting a CSV file from 1Password:
1) Open 1Password and log in.
2) While logged into your 1Password account, select the saved data you wish to export. You can select multiple data objects by holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys while clicking on them. You can also mass select all of the saved data by pressing "Ctrl + A" after clicking one of the items in the list. After selecting, right-click the selected data and choose "Export" from the menu which will appear.
4) The "Save As" menu will pop up. Ensure that you select Comma-separated values (CSV) from the "Save as type" dropdown menu, then name the file, note its location, and click "Save." You will need to find it during the import into RoboForm.
Importing your 1Password data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "1Password" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from 1Password. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.