- First, be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done atwww.roboform.com/download.
- While logged into your 1Password account, click the button in the upper right corner, then Open 1Password.
- If prompted, enter your password to open your account.
- Next, click File >> Export.
- On the menu that pops up, select “Tab-Delimited Text ” and “All Logins”, then click OK.
- You’ll now have to decide where to save your file and what to name it. We chose to save it on our Desktop with the name “Logins”.
- Now it’s time to open up RoboForm and import your logins. Go to the RoboForm Icon in your toolbar >> Tools >> Import.
- In the window that pops up, check the box next to 1Password text file, then hit next. You will now be asked which subfolder in RoboForm you’d like your imported logins to go to. When you’ve chosen, click Import (you’ll be prompted for your Master Password).
- Find the text file that you saved before (ours was on the Desktop and named “Logins”), then click Open.
Note: If any logins that you are attempting to import already exist in RoboForm, you’ll be asked whether you want to Overwrite, Skip, or Save both.
- You should now see a confirmation notice that your import was successful!
All of your 1Password logins should now be in your RoboForm account (remember that they will be in the folder that you selected earlier).
After you have finished this process, we recommend that you delete the .txt file from your computer, as it contains sensitive login information.