- First, be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done atwww.roboform.com/download.
- Open 1Password and login.
- While logged into your 1Password account, select options>> Export>> in the lower left menu.
- On the menu that pops up, select Coma-serparated values (CSV). Please name the file and note its location.You will need to find it during the import into RoboForm.
- Now it’s time to open up RoboForm and import your logins.
- Launch RoboForm and login.
- Here are many ways to open the Import dialog:
(A) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
(B) Editor (Import in menu),
(C) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
(D) Options (Data & Sync >> Import From)
Choose any of them.
- From "Import" dialog choose "1Password" on the left.
- On the right choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click on the folder icon below (import into folder). Then select "Import from File' when ready.
- After selecting "Import from File" button. Choose *.CSV file, that you downloaded before and click "Open":
- If Import operation succeeded, you will see this screen:
If you see the different form (probably, with an error), that means the file, you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
Note, that not all logins and/or bookmarks could be loaded. That occurs, if the different password manager changed its export format. You should check the number of logins/bookmarks stored in the file, and the number of actually loaded logins/bookmarks.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage