If you'd like to back up your RoboForm for Mac User Data, copy the Logins folder (it is inside your Documents folder) to another location of your choosing.
Articles in this section
- RoboForm 8 (Mac): Installation and setup
- RoboForm 8 (Windows): Installation and setup
- My data disappeared. How do I get it back?
- Creating a Master Password
- Should I uninstall the old RoboForm version before installing the new version?
- When I upgrade to a new version of RoboForm, will my Identities and Logins be lost?
- How can I determine if RoboForm Pro is activated?
- Why am I being asked to auto-update?
- How to perform a clean install of RoboForm (Windows)
- How do I activate my RoboForm license on a Mac?