RoboForm for iOS stores copies of your data from RoboForm Everywhere. They are stored in the exact same format, with the exact level of encryption as the desktop version of RoboForm.
Articles in this section
- How to upgrade from V7 to V8 (iOS)
- Installing RoboForm on iOS
- What are the key features of RoboForm for iOS?
- Does RoboForm work with Face ID on iPhone X?
- Which iOS apps can RoboForm automatically log me in to?
- Can I add Logins/Identities/Safenotes or edit existing ones?
- Troubleshooting: I can't log in to the RoboForm iOS app
- Is my data encrypted on the RoboForm iOS application?
- How can I use RoboForm within Safari itself?
- I forgot my PIN. What do I do?