RoboForm for iOS stores copies of your data from RoboForm Everywhere. They are stored in the exact same format, with the exact level of encryption as the desktop version of RoboForm.
Articles in this section
- Installing RoboForm on iOS
- What are the key features of RoboForm for iOS?
- Is my data encrypted on the RoboForm iOS application?
- How to create a new Login or Bookmark with the RoboForm browser on iOS
- How to log in on iOS using the RoboForm browser
- How do I enable RoboForm to AutoFill with iOS 12?
- How to log in via Safari on a pre-iOS 12 device
- How to manually create a Login or Bookmark on iOS
- Can I add Logins/Identities/Safenotes or edit existing ones?
- How to enable Face ID for RoboForm on iPhone X