In Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1, the "Enhanced Protected Mode" is on by default. However, "Enhanced Protected Mode" should be disabled for RoboForm to work properly. You can disable it in Internet Explorer by using Internet Options -> Advanced. We are working on a major release that will work with EPM enabled.
Articles in this section
- How to use RoboForm in Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- How to access IE through Edge
- Why isn't RoboForm working in IE 11 on Windows 8.1?
- How do I enable the RoboForm toolbar in Internet Explorer?
- RF Desktop: Why aren't all of the enabled RoboForm IE context menu items appearing?
- RF Desktop: How do I customize (remove) RoboForm context menu items?
- RF Desktop: Can I reduce the number of the RoboForm items in the IE Tools menu?