A Login is a combination of a login URL, your user name, and your password, which can be used to automatically log you into websites.
Saving a Login
1. To create a Login, simply go to any website and login as you normally would.
2. An AutoSave dialog will pop up on the top or bottom of your browser and offer to save your login information into a Login.
NOTE: A basic domain name will be displayed as the Login name. You can rename the Login and edit this name at any time.
3. Click the "Save" button and your Login is created!
Using the Login
Login to your favorite websites in One Click.
1. Click on the Logins button in the RoboForm toolbar. You will be shown a list of your saved Logins.
2. You can select any one of your saved Logins and RoboForm will automatically log you in.
Fill Login Information in One Click.
When you reach a website for which you have already created a Login, you will notice that the name of the Login appears in the toolbar.
1. Click the Login name on toolbar and RoboForm will fill the login form for you.