This tutorial is for RoboForm V7 only. It does not apply to the current version of RoboForm.
This tutorial will show you how to enable and disable your lower and upper popup toolbar in Chrome.
1) Open your Chrome browser. By default, the RoboForm toolbar is located at the bottom of the Chrome browser.
2) To display or hide the lower RoboForm toolbar, click the RoboForm icon in the right-hand corner of your browser.
3) If you would like the RoboForm toolbar to appear at the top of your browser, right click the RoboForm icon >> select "Options."
4) Uncheck the box that says "Show Lower RoboForm Toolbar" >> check the box that says "Enable Popup RoboForm Toolbar."
5) When you click the RoboForm icon in the right-hand corner of your browser, you will see the popup RoboForm toolbar.
6) You can choose between the vertical layout or the horizontal layout by clicking the box icon in the right-hand corner of the toolbar.