Are you having trouble figuring out how to use RoboForm in your Chrome browser?
This tutorial will show you how to enable and disable your lower and upper popup toolbar in Chrome.
1. Open your Chrome browser. By default, the RoboForm toolbar is located at the bottom of the Chrome browser.
2. Click on the RoboForm icon in the right-hand corner of your browser to show or to hide the lower RoboForm toolbar.
3. If you would like the RoboForm toolbar to appear at the top of your browser, right click on the RoboForm icon and then click on Options.
4. Uncheck the box that says "Show Lower RoboForm Toolbar" and check the box that says "Enable Popup RoboForm Toolbar."
5. Now, when you click on the RoboForm icon in the right-hand corner of your browser, you will see the popup RoboForm toolbar.
6. You can choose from the vertical layout or the horizontal layout by clicking the box icon in the right hand corner of the toolbar.