This tutorial is for RoboForm V7 only. It does not apply to the current version of RoboForm.
You must know your current Master Password in order to create a new one.
1) Open your browser.
2) Navigate to the RoboForm toolbar.
3) Select the RoboForm icon >> click "Options."
4) Select the "Security" tab >> click the "Set Master Password" button.
5a) If you are already logged in to RoboForm, click the "Next" button to verify your Master Password.
5b) If you are not logged in to RoboForm, enter your Master Password >> select "Next."
6) Choose the "Set a New Master Password Button" and create a new Master Password. Be sure to memorize your Master Password; it cannot be recovered if forgotten. Select the "Protect All" button to ensure that all of your RoboForm data is protected with the new Master Password.
7) All of your RoboForm data will be re-saved with the new Master Password. Select "OK" to proceed.
8) Updating of your Master Password has been completed. Select "OK" to finish.