This tutorial will show you how to change your master password.
You must know your current master password in order to create a new master password.
- Open your browser.
- Navigate to the RoboForm toolbar.
- Select the RoboForm icon and click on "Options."
- Select the "Security" tab and then click on the "Set Master Password" button.
- Click the "Next" button to verify your Master Password if you are already logged in to RoboForm.
- If you are not logged in to RoboForm, enter your Master Password and then select "Next."
- Choose the "Set a New Master Password Button" and create a new Master Password. Please memorize your master password; it cannot be recovered if forgotten. Select the "Protect All" button to ensure that all of your RoboForm data is protected with the new Master Password.
- All of your RoboForm data will be re-saved with the new Master Password. Select .OK. to proceed.
- Updating of your Master Password has been completed. Select "OK" to finish.