If upon installation RoboForm does not appear, check to see that it is enabled in the Internet Explorer 9 AddOns:
- In Internet Explorer select Tools (Gear icon) -> Manage Add-Ons
- Under Siber Systems two RoboForm AddOns appear (toolbar and BHO).
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the list to see all AddOns.
- Click each RF AddOn and click Enable button, if it is disabled.
- Restart the IE browser.
Once the AddOns are enabled, you'll need to show the Roboform toolbar in IE:
- Select Tools -> Toolbars -> RoboForm.
- Agree to Enable RoboForm toolbar.