If you've installed RoboForm but it is missing within Opera, please follow the steps listed below:
Allow the page to fully load, if you already have Chrome Extension support enabled it will show Add to Opera to the right of the RoboForm Password Manager, if that is shown skip to step 2 otherwise proceed from 1.a:
1.a. At the top if you do not already have Chrome Extension support enabled you will receive a prompt asking "Do you want to install extensions from the Chrome Web Store? By installing Install Chrome Extension you accept our Permissions. Install extension".
1.b. Choose 'Install Extension'.
2. The page will then refresh and an option for Add to Opera will be shown to the right of the RoboForm Password Manager.
3. Select Add to Opera.
4. Then on the next page select Install for the RoboForm extension.
5. A prompt to confirm the installation will then appear, select "Yes, install"
RoboForm will then be available as an extension via Opera.
If a previous version of Opera is in use, the following steps may reattach RoboForm to Opera:
2) Reinstall the latest version of RoboForm and verify that you've checked the Opera checkbox in the browser integration window of the RoboForm installer.
3) Verify that RoboForm is enabled in your Opera extension list: Opera select Menu >> Extensions >> Manage Extensions.
4) Show the Roboform toolbar in Opera: Click the RoboForm icon next to Address bar and the RoboForm Toolbar will appear.