RoboForm works for applications with a login screen on Android 4.1.3 and higher and websites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on
- Open another App with a login screen or a website in Chrome
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog, you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager
- The requested fields will be filled with pre-saved data.