RoboForm works for applications with a login screen on Android 4.1.2 and higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled