If you have a preexisting RoboForm account (Free or Premium), there are three ways you can transfer your data to a RoboForm for Business Company account.
1) Permanently convert your personal account to a RoboForm for Business Company account (trial or paid account).*
* Admin only
When creating the RoboForm for Business company, as an admin, you can make your personal account the administrator account by signing up here. After the account has been converted to a RoboForm for Business administrator account, you can begin setting up the company while still maintaining access to all of your data.Your data will remain private, but you do have the option to share it with other users through groups. For more information on groups click here.
2) Join a user's personal RoboForm account to an already existing RoboForm for Business Company account.
If a user has an existing RoboForm account, the company administrator can join it to their RoboForm for Business company. When the existing account is joined to the company, the user will still have access to all of their RoboForm data. For information on joining a preexisting account to a RoboForm for Business company click here. When a user is added to a RoboForm for Business company, all of their data will be personal data by default. Personal data can only be accessed by the user that owns it; not even a company administrator will be able to access it. Users can give other users in their company access to their data through groups. For more information about groups click here.
3) Transfer just the data from the personal RoboForm account to an already existing RoboForm for Business Company account.
Data can be transferred from one account to another by exporting the data to a CSV.
Note: Only Logins and Bookmarks can be transferred with this method.
1) Export the account data to a CSV by opening RoboForm's options.
2) From the Account & Data menu, click "Export to."
3) Change the file format to CSV >> export the data.
4) Log in to the account that the data will be transferred to >> click "Import from" in the Account & Data menu.
5) From the data types, select CSV >> click "Import from File" >> select the CSV file that was generated from the previous account.