RoboForm for Business can integrate with an Active Directory via RoboForm's Active Directory Connector. The RoboForm Active Directory Connector will create RoboForm user accounts and groups that mirror the Active Directory's users, groups, and OU. For more information on setting up the RoboForm Active Directory Connector, click here.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to share data?
- How to deploy RoboForm .msi file using GPO/AD.
- How do I reset my user's Master Password?
- How do I manage my RoboForm for Business company?
- Can users edit company data shared with them?
- Can we stop users from seeing passwords?
- What is the difference between Synced and Server?
- Where is my RoboForm for Business data stored?
- Can a business user create personal data?
- Does RoboForm integrate with Active Directory?