You may need to periodically update your RoboForm software. To do so, follow the steps listed below.
1) Click the [ ^ ] icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select “Help”
4) Click “Check for Update”
5) If an update is available, you will receive an update message prompting you to install. Click "Install" to proceed.
6) RoboForm will list any open applications. These applications must be closed in order for the installation process to be completed. Click "Install" to proceed.
NOTE: If you previously selected "Notify about new versions" (see images below), update notifications will automatically pop up when available. If you would like to receive automatic notifications and do not currently, follow these steps:
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the toolbar.
2) Select “Help”
3) Click “About”
4) Check the box labeled "Notify about new versions"
If you are already using the latest version, you'll receive the following message letting you know your software is up-to-date and asking if you'd like to reinstall the same version. Unless you've been instructed to do so by our technical support team (e.g. experiencing a specific bug), select "No."
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of your screen in your Menu Bar and open the Editor.
2) After opening the Editor, in the upper left corner of the Menu Bar, you should now see a RoboForm drop down menu. Click this menu.
3) Select “Check for Update from the menu.
NOTE: You may alternatively update your RoboForm desktop application through the App Store by following these steps:
1) Open the App Store
2) Select the “Updates” tab
3) If RoboForm has an update available, it will be listed there.