Importing your data from LastPass requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from LastPass, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from LastPass, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
NOTE: You can also access this process by logging into your LastPass vault through your browser, or through the LastPass desktop application.
1) Open your browser and click the LastPass extension.
2) Select "Open My Vault" from the menu.
3) Select "Advanced Options" from the column on the left.
4) Click the "Export" option.
5) You will be prompted to enter your Master Password in order to initiate the export. Once you have entered your Master Password, click the red "Continue" button.
6) LastPass will export a CSV file titled "lastpass_export.csv" into your designated downloads folder.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of the screen in the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left, and then click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "LastPass" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from LastPass. Then, click the "Choose file for import" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.