1) Begin by exporting your data from Dashlane to RoboForm. For instructions on how to export, visit: https://support.dashlane.com/hc/en-us/articles/202625092-How-to-export-or-back-up-your-Dashlane-account. Follow the "Create a local backup or print your data" instructions for MacOS.
2) Click the RoboForm icon in your browser >> in the drop down click the down arrow next to the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Preferences."
4) Select "Data & Sync."
5) Click "Import from..." >> OK.
6) Select Dashlane >> "Import from File."
7) Locate and select the CSV file of your Dashlane data >> click "Choose file for import."
8) You'll receive confirmation when your import has been successfully completed, along with a breakdown of the data that was added.