1) Click the RoboForm icon >> Tools >> Import.
2) If you’d like your imported data to be sorted into the appropriate RoboForm folders, follow steps A and B. Otherwise, skip to step 3.
A) check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders.”
B) Select the folder to which you’d like to import your Chrome data, or create a new one using the "New Folder" button.
3) Click the blue "Import" button.
4) Enter your Mac profile password in order to grant RoboForm access to the data saved within "Chrome Safe Storage." Click "Allow" or "Always Allow."
5) Import has been completed.