1) Click the RoboForm icon on the top menu bar (by the Wi-Fi symbol) >> Preferences >> Account & Data >> Import from...
2) If you’d like your imported data to be sorted into a specific RoboForm folder, follow steps A and B. Otherwise, skip to step 3.
A) check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders.”
B) Select the folder to which you’d like to import your Chrome data, or create a new one using the "New Folder" button.
3) Click the blue "Import" button to the right of the Google Chrome icon.
4) You may need to enter your Mac profile password in order to grant RoboForm access to the data saved within "Chrome Safe Storage." Click "Allow" or "Always Allow."
5) Import has been completed.
NOTE: When trying to import from Chrome, if you receive an error message saying the database is locked, quit Chrome (from the dock) and then follow the import steps listed above.