When importing, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
1) Click the RoboForm icon at the top right of your screen in the Menu Bar, and then click "Preferences" from the menu which will appear.
2) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
3) Click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) If you’d like your imported data to be sorted into a specific RoboForm folder, check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders" and then either select the folder to which you’d like to import your Chrome data or create a new one using the "New Folder" button.
5) Click the blue "Import" button to the right of the Google Chrome icon.
6) You may need to enter your Mac profile password in order to grant RoboForm access to the data saved within "Chrome Safe Storage." Click "Allow" or "Always Allow."
7) A window will display confirming that the import has been successful.
NOTE: When trying to import from Chrome, if you receive an error message saying the database is locked, quit Chrome (from the dock) and then follow the import steps listed above.