1) To import data from Xmarks, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open xmarks.com in your browser and log in.
3) Select “Tools” >> “Explore & Restore Old Bookmarks” in the menu bar.
4) Xmarks will display your saved backed up bookmark sets. Select the bookmark set that you wish to export >> click “Export."
5) An HTML file with your data will be downloaded on your computer. Note its location.
6) Launch RoboForm and log in.
7) Click the RoboForm icon in your browser >> click the three dots below.
8) Select "Preferences."
9) Select "Account & Data."
10) Click "Import from..."
11) Select Xmarks on the left >> click "Import from File."
12) Find and select the .html file that you previously downloaded >> click "Choose file for import."
13) RoboForm will confirm once the import has been successfully completed.