NOTE: From what we can tell, there is no way to directly export data from NIS for Mac. If possible, export your NIS data using a Windows OS and then transfer the .csv file to your Mac for import.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of the screen in the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left, and then click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "NIS" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from NIS. Then, click the "Choose file for import" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.