When importing, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
1) Click the RoboForm icon at the top right of your screen in the Menu Bar, and then click "Preferences" from the menu which will appear.
2) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
3) Click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) If you’d like your imported data to be sorted into a specific RoboForm folder, check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders" and then either select the folder to which you’d like to import your Firefox data or create a new one using the "New Folder" button.
5) Click the blue "Import" button to the right of the Mozilla Firefox icon.
6) A window will display confirming that the import has been successful.