Due to Apple's restrictions on exporting Keychain data, at this time RoboForm can only directly import bookmarks stored in Safari, not saved passwords. For instructions on exporting from Keychain, see our article.
Importing from Safari
1) Click the RoboForm icon in your browser.
2) Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the menu.
3) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
4) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
5) Click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
6) Select "Browsers" from the column on the left.
7) Click the blue "Import" button to the right of Safari.
8) A window may appear notifying you that RoboForm needs permission to access your Safari profile folder. The target folder will already be selected. Click the "Open" button to proceed.
9) A window will display confirming that your import was successful. Click the blue "Done" button.