To update a RoboForm UI translation:
- Download the default English UI strings file to the folder that contains the *.RFS files: default.rfs
- Copy default.rfs to xx-yyyyy.rfs where xx is standard 2-letter name of your language and yyyyy is a long name of your language in English. For instance, the file for German will be named "de-German.rfs".
- Use a plain text editor to replace English strings contained in "..." with their equivalents in your language. Do not use an HTML editor such as FrontPage or Word with RFS files.
- Restart your browser and the RoboForm taskbar icon and you will be able to switch to the language defined by the translated *.RFS file.
- If you are re-translating or improving the existing RFS file, you can pick it up from the URL https://www.roboform.com/rfs/xx-Yyyyyy.rfs where xx is the 2-letter code of your language and Yyyyyy is the full name of your language in English. For instance, the German RFS file can be picked up from /rfs/de-German.rfs.