You may upgrade your RoboForm account from V7 to V8 from your Android mobile device.
NOTE: in order to upgrade, you will need to know your Master Password.
1) Open the RoboForm Android application >> click the three dots in the right-hand corner to open Settings.
2) Select Tools.
3) Select Upgrade Account.
4) An upgrade account notification will appear. Click "Proceed."
5) Set your Master Password. The password that you used to log into RoboForm will already be populated.
NOTE: If you do not recall your Master Password, you will need to create a new one. For security purposes, all data previously protected by your old Master Password will be deleted.
6) Confirm the Master Password by retyping it into the confirmation field >> click "Continue."
7) Your data is now converted to the One File format. You will now log in to RoboForm using your email address and Master Password.