iOS 12 includes support for third-party password manager apps to AutoFill logins. Before proceeding, verify that you're using iOS 12 and the latest version of RoboForm for iOS.
NOTE: If RoboForm is already installed on your device, but you are not using the latest version, head over to your “Updates” tab in the App Store and tap the “UPDATE” button next to RoboForm.
To enable in-app AutoFill on your device
1) On your iOS device go to Settings.
2) Select Passwords & Accounts.
3) Toggle on the AutoFill Passwords option.
4) Select RoboForm.
NOTE: For optimal performance, we highly recommend unselecting iCloud Keychain.
You're all set—enjoy AutoFill in Safari and other supported apps.
Using RoboForm to AutoFill
1) Open the app that you'd like to log in to.
2) Click "Passwords" at the top of your keyboard.
3) Select RoboForm.
4) Log in to RoboForm.
5) Click "All Logins" >> locate the appropriate login.
6) If you want the login to submit immediately after fill, toggle on "Submit after Fill" (at the bottom of your screen).
7) Tap the login you want and the fields will automatically fill with your username and password.