1) When importing from KeePassX, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open KeePassX (if required, log in).
3) Select Database >> Export to CSV
4) Select the file folder where you'd like to store the file.
5) KeePassX will open its file creation window, displaying the item you wish to send to the CSV file. Once ready, select "OK."
6) A CSV file containing your data will be downloaded to your computer. Note its location.
7) Launch RoboForm and log in.
8) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Account & Data >> Import)
9) From the "Import" >> choose "KeePassX" on the left.
10) From the bottom of this screen, you can choose the directory where the data will be imported to, by default the data will be imported into the 'Home directory'. To change this click on where it says 'Home directory' to select a different directory within RoboForm.
11) Once the location has been set select the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded in step #3 >> click "Open."
12) When the import has been successfully completed, a confirmation screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.