Importing your data from KeePassX requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from KeePassX, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from KeePassX, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting a CSV file from KeePassX:
1) Open KeePassX and log in.
2) While logged into your KeePassX account, click the "Database" dropdown menu in the upper left corner and select the "Export to CSV file" option.
3) Name the file, note its location, and click "Save." You will need to find it during the import into RoboForm.
Importing your KeePassX data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "KeePassX" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from KeePassX. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.