1) When importing from a generic .CSV file, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Launch RoboForm and log in.
3) Prior to importing please ensure that the CSV is formatted with the appropriate fields shown in line 1 of the following screenshot. If you are importing from a CSV file generated outside of RoboForm the Rf_Fields is not necessary.
4) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Account & Data >> Import)
5) From the "Import" >> choose "CSV" on the left.
6) From the bottom of this screen you can choose the directory where the data will be imported to, by default the data will be imported into the 'Home directory'. To change this click on where it says 'Home directory' to select a different directory within RoboForm.
7) Once the location has been set select the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously set up.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.