When importing from a generic .CSV file, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
Prior to importing please ensure that the CSV is formatted with the appropriate fields shown in line 1 of the following screenshot. If you are importing from a CSV file generated outside of RoboForm, please remove Rf_Fields column.
To import from a .CSV file, follow these steps:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the lower right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools"
3) Click "Import"
4) You will be brought to a window offering a list of different sources to import data from. Select "CSV" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner. Then select the .CSV file that you wish to import.
7) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.