Importing your data from Keeper requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from Keeper, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from Keeper, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
1) Open your browser and click the Keeper extension.
2) Select "Vault" from the menu.
3) While logged into your Keeper account, click the account dropdown menu in the upper right corner and select the "Settings" option.
4) Select "Export" from the column on the left.
5) Under "Export File" select CSV as your format and then click the gray "Export" button
6) You will be prompted to enter your Master Password to proceed with the export. Enter it, and then click the yellow "Export Now" button.
7) The "Save As" menu will pop up. Name the file, choose its location, and click "Save." It is important to note the location you save the file, as you will need to find it during the import into RoboForm.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of the screen in the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left, and then click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Keeper" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from Keeper. Then, click the "Choose file for import" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.