To import your Keeper Records into RoboForm, you will first need to Export them into a .CSV file from within the Keeper menu.
1) Open Keeper (log in, if required) >> click "...MORE" in the top menu line >> Select BACKUP.
2) Click EXPORT NOW.
3) Save the file in a location of your choice. By default, this file will be saved as a .txt file. Once you have saved the .TXT file, you will need to RENAME the file type to a .CSV file to prepare it for import. To rename, right-click the file >> select RENAME >> remove the .TXT extension >> replace it with .CSV. Now we are ready to import.
4) Launch RoboForm and log in.
5) Click the icon on the top menu bar >> select PREFERENCES.
6) Choose ACCOUNT & DATA on the left side >> click IMPORT FROM.
7) On the list presented, choose Keeper >> click IMPORT FROM FILE.
8) Your data has now been successfully imported into RoboForm.