In Zoho, your passwords are referred to as SECRETS.
To import your passwords into RoboForm, they must be in a CSV file that is readable by RoboForm. The columns need to be labeled (in order): Name, URL, Login, Password, Note, Folder.
When importing, your Zoho passwords (secrets) into RoboForm, you will first need to export them from the Zoho Vault.
1) Log in to your online Zoho Vault.
2) Select TOOLS (at the top) >> EXPORT SECRETS (on the left) >> choose Zoho Vault Format (on the bottom). Click the EXPORT SECRETS button.
3) You will be presented with text, which is formatted for copying and pasting into a text file.
4) Copy the text from the window >> paste it in TextEdit >> click FORMAT from the top menu >> select MAKE PLAIN TEXT >> save the file. The saved file will now be named with a .txt file extension.
5) Change the extension name of your saved file from .TXT to .CSV. You are now ready to import the file into RoboForm.
6) Log into RoboForm. Click the RoboForm icon on the top menu bar >> select PREFERENCES.
7) Choose ACCOUNT & DATA >> IMPORT FROM.
8) From the left, choose Zoho >> click IMPORT FROM >> choose the newly created .CSV file’s location.
9) Once the import is successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.