1) When importing from True Key, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open True Key in your browser (log in, if required).
3) Select SETTINGS (cogwheel at top right corner of the page) >> APP SETTINGS >> click EXPORT.
4) A window will appear, warning you about saving your data in an unprotected format. Click CONTINUE >> type your Master Password >> click UNLOCK.
5) A CSV file containing your data will download to your computer. Note its location.
6) Launch RoboForm and log in.
7) Click the RoboForm icon on the top menu bar >> select PREFERENCES.
8) Select ACCOUNT & DATA >> choose IMPORT FROM.
9) From the import dialog, choose "True Key" on the left.
10) Choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> click IMPORT FROM FILE.
11) After clicking the IMPORT FROM FILE button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click OPEN.
12) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import was formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file exported from True Key as it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or save it in a local storage.