1) When importing from Password Boss, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open Password Boss (log in, if required).
3) Select File >> ExportData >> Password Boss JSON - not encrypted in the menu.
4) Save the file in a location of your choosing. Now you are ready to import your data into RoboForm.
5) Open RoboForm, log in if needed.
6) Click the RoboForm icon on the top toolbar >> select PREFERENCES.
7) In the PREFERENCES menu, choose ACCOUNT & DATA (on the left side) >> IMPORT FROM.
8) From "Import" dialog, choose "Password Boss" on the left.
9) On the right, choose a subdirectory where you'd like to house the imported data within RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default.
10) Click the IMPORT FROM FILE button >> choose the .JSON file that you exported from Password Boss >> click OPEN.
11) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from Password Boss as it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or leave it in a local storage.