How to import RoboForm 7 (MultiFile) Data into RoboForm 8 (OneFile)
If Version 7 (MultiFile) Data is not on my Computer
If you notice that your information in your RoboForm Lite browser extension or in your RoboForm 7 Everywhere account does not match the data displayed within RoboForm 8. This is because the RoboForm 7 data type (the same data type applies to RoboForm Lite) does not communicate with RoboForm 8 when synchronized from another computer, device, or RoboForm Lite Extension. You can look up the list of RoboForm Everywhere accounts you have created to ensure that you are synchronizing with the correct account from our Customer Information page.
To Recover the Version 7 Data from your RoboForm 7 (MultiFile) Everywhere Account
1) RoboForm 7 will need to be installed on the computer to gain access to the data locally.
RoboForm 7 can be installed from: https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old
NOTE: If RoboForm 8 is installed, you must start by uninstalling it.
2) During the installation process, choose Everywhere. Next, enter the account user id/username and account password as they are requested, followed by the Master Password. This will bring the RoboForm 7/Lite data to the computer.
Steps 3a and 3b are optional
3a) Once installed, you will receive a prompt to upgrade to RoboForm 8. Select "No" or "Not at this time."
3b) Verify the missing data is shown from the RoboForm icon >> Editor.
Moving the data to RoboForm 8 (OneFile)
1) To import the data, you will now need to install RoboForm 8. It can be installed from: https://www.roboform.com/download
2) During the installation process, the email address and Master Password will need to be entered to access the account.
3) Once the installation is complete, the data should import automatically. In event it does not appear it can be imported using the first provided method at the top of this article.
NOTE: We recommend removing any traces of RoboForm Lite from your browser as it is no longer needed. Be sure to keep the RoboForm 8 extension installed and enabled within your browser.