You may notice that your information in your RoboForm Lite browser extension or in your RoboForm 7 Everywhere account does not match the data displayed within RoboForm 8. This is because the RoboForm 7 data type (the same data type applies to RoboForm Lite) does not communicate with RoboForm 8.
The process applies to Windows only and cannot be performed on Mac.
To Recover the Missing Data
1) RoboForm 7 will need to be installed on the computer to gain access to the data locally.
RoboForm 7 can be installed from: https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old
NOTE: If RoboForm 8 is installed, you must start by uninstalling it.
2) During the installation process, choose Everywhere. Next, enter the account user id/username and account password as they are requested, followed by the Master Password. This will bring the RoboForm 7/Lite data to the computer.
Steps 3a and 3b are optional
3a) Once installed, you will receive a prompt to upgrade to RoboForm 8. Select "No" or "Not at this time."
3b) Verify the missing data is shown from the RoboForm icon >> Editor.
Moving the data to RoboForm 8
1) To import the data, you will now need to install RoboForm 8. It can be installed from: https://www.roboform.com/download
2) During the installation process, the email address and Master Password will need to be entered to access the account.
3) Once the installation is complete, the data can be imported from the RoboForm icon >> Options >> Account & Data >> Advanced >> Import V7 Data. From here, RoboForm will look for the folder in the My Documents folder. If another location was set by you during the RoboForm 7 installation, you can direct RoboForm to look in that location to import your files.
NOTE: We recommend removing any traces of RoboForm Lite from your browser as it is no longer needed. Be sure to keep the RoboForm 8 extension installed and enabled within your browser.